Navigating the Unique Financial Planning Challenges & Opportunities
You have worked hard and finally paid off your student debts. Applause to you for overcoming
such a predicament! If you have spent five to fifteen years as an attending physician, you are
considered a mid-career physician. You may be a homeowner ready to start a family, but your
net worth is slowly decreasing or not increasing enough to support your goals. DocFunds can
resolve these issues by helping:
Plan your investments
- Should I invest in a Roth IRA or a 401K?
- Are there other investment options I need to learn about?
Maximize tax savings
- How can I build my financial portfolio for tax efficiency?
- What can I do to lower my income taxes?
Safeguard personal assets
- How can I protect my assets from future legal cases?
- Should I place my assets in an LLC or a trust?
Strategize for the future
- How should I arrange to pay for my children’s college tuition?
- How do I create my estate, so my beneficiaries have no legal troubles?